Superior impression trays are easily cleaned and sterilized!
Trays – order numbers 1000 – 3000 —STAIN RESISTANT NICKEL PLATED BRASS TRAYS
- Disinfecting: Follow the manufacturer’s directions using either of the following cold disinfectants. Cetylcide — Cetylite Industries, NJ 08110, Multicide Plus — Biotrol International, CO 80027
- Sterilizing: We recommend the following environmentally friendly methods, Dry Heat – Do not use temperatures over 390 degrees Farenheit. Autoclave – Follow the manufacturer’s directions using distilled water. Place trays in autoclaving pouches when using chemicals in the autoclave. Do not use temperatures over 390 degrees Farenheit.
Water cooled tubing – order numbers 2700 – 2701
- Follow the manufacturer’s directions using any cold disinfectants or cold sterilization solutions.
Stainless steel trays – order numbers 4000 – 5000 — COMPLETELY WELDED STAINLESS STEEL TRAYS
- Disinfecting: Follow the manufacturer’s directions using any cold disinfectants
- Sterilizing: We recommend using environmentally friendly methods such as Dry Heat or Autoclave.
Disposable trays – order numbers 6000 — RIGID ALUMINUM TRAYS
- Remove excess impression material and use this environmentally friendly procedure – place in aluminum recycling bin.